The High School Elite Camp is for girls looking to play at the next level. There will be expanded instruction in hockey skills including stickhandling, passing, shooting and skating. On-ice instruction will include high speed drills; introduce team tactics and a better understanding of the game of hockey through small area and full-ice scrimmages. Off-ice material will range from strength training to academics, the recruiting process and NCAA regulations. The camp consists of three sessions of on-ice instruction at LaBahn Arena and one session of off-ice instruction each day.
- Open to any and all female entrants entering grades 8-12 in the Fall of 2019
- $475 per camper
- $50 off to the first 8 registered goalkeepers
- Sunday, July 28th: Check-in from 4:30 - 5:00 PM at LaBahn Arena; camp session from 5:00 - 7:30 PM
- Monday - Thursday Camp Session: Either 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM or 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM depending on group assignment
- To accommodate all campers, each day is broken down into two groups with one running from roughly 8:00AM – 1:00PM and the other from 10:30AM – 3:30PM with each group getting identical ice time and instruction.
- This is a day-camp format; no overnight housing available
- Lunch will not be provided. Campers are encouraged to bring their own sack lunches each day.
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 27TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOW