This camp will provide instruction in the fundamentals of hockey including stickhandling, passing, shooting, skating and team play through high speed drills and regulated scrimmages in a fun environment. This camp is recommended for girls with at least one year of experience. The camp consists of three on-ice sessions at LaBahn Arena and an off-ice session each day.
- Open to any and all female entrants entering grades 8 and below in the fall of 2019
- $450 per camper
- Check in: 8:00-8:45 am each day at LaBahn East Entrance
- Check out: 1:00 pm each day at LaBahn East Entrance
- This is a day-camp format; no overnight housing available
- Lunch will not be provided. Campers are encouraged to bring their own snacks each day for break periods.
REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL!
Please click the “Waitlist” button and complete the registration process to be added to the waitlist.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. WAIT LIST