This day camp is designed for campers of all levels and positions that are looking to learn and become better at volleyball. This camp focuses on all of the fundamental skills including hitting, setting, defense, serving, passing, and more. During this camp, you will be taught all the skills, some game strategy, and be able to build your confidence playing volleyball. This camp will coincide with the sessions of the Badger Camp. New for 2019, the camp is open to boys in grades 4-8.
- Open to any and all entrants, both females and males, entering grades 4-8 in the fall of 2020
- $305 per camper
- Early Bird Discount: Register by February 14, 2020 to receive $25 off the registration cost
- Check-in: Wednesday, July 15th from 1:00-1:30pm at the Nicholas Johnson Pavillion
- Check-out: 4:00-4:30pm each day at the Nicholas Johnson Pavilion
- Camp will begin at 9:15am on Thursday and Friday
- This is a day camp only; no overnight housing will be provided
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 14TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made at least 1 week prior to camp will pay an administrative fee of $35 that will be deducted from your refund. After that period, cancellations will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOW