For girls of all levels that are looking to become better attackers (Outside / Opposite Hitter & Middle Hitter). This one-day camp includes training on the techniques of elite level play including individual skills and strategies. From the feet to the armswing to the mental aspects of being a better player, campers get a comprehensive breakdown on the specific skills needed at their position.
Open to any and all entrants, females entering grades 8-12 in the fall of 2021
Due to UW-Madison Covid-19 policies, campers may only register for 1 camp within a 10 day period. Please do not register for multiple camps within a 10 day period.
Hitting I,II, and III sessions will be similar in structure and instruction, with the only difference being the dates.
- $110 per camper
- $20 Camp Volleyball (optional) - Available for purchase during online registration
- Tentative Check in: 9:30-9:55am at the UW Field House
- Tentative Check out: 2:45 pm at the UW Field House
- Lunch will not be provided. Campers should bring their own lunch to camp.
- Campers will be able to choose their position during the online registration process
10:00am-12:00pm On-Court Training
12:00pm-12:45pm Lunch Break (Campers bring packed lunch)
12:45pm-2:45pm On-Court Training
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE CAMP START DATE OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHEDREGISTER NOW