The Badger Girls Soccer Day Camp provides girls an opportunity to focus on fundamental skill instruction in a fun and relaxed setting. The camp boasts an excellent coach-to-camper ratio, and will feature small groups focused on individual skill development and small-sided games. Campers will have the opportunity to work with Wisconsin Soccer players and coaches. It is a great opportunity to learn more about soccer while having a fantastic experience.
- Camp is open to any and all female entrants ages 4-12.
- $280 Full Day for ages 4-12 (9:00-3:00 pm)
- $235 Half Day for ages 4-12 (9:00-noon)
- $35 Soccer Ball (optional)
- Check in: 8:00am each day at Goodman Softball Complex
- Dismissal / Pick-up: 3:00 pm Monday - Thursday for full day campers; 12:00 pm each day for half day campers;
- Closing Camp Remarks / Dismissal: 11:30am on Friday for ALL campers at Goodman Softball Complex.
- This is a day camp only; no overnight housing will be provided.
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 20TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made prior to July 15 will pay a $50 administrative fee that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refund requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.orgREGISTER NOWINFO PACKET