The Wisconsin Womens Soccer Winter Center of Excellence is a four week session providing interested players an opportunity to develop all facets of their skillset. Our aim is to create an environment that focuses on a total soccer player's full spectrum of skills in a creative, fun and innovative way. Within the four-week curriculum we will focus on a new skillset each week including everything from passing to shooting and have the goal of adding to player's technical "toolbox". Our intention is to create an intense environment of learning, but one which is always focused on quality vs quantity. Sessions will be challenging with the intention of showing players the relative next level of their game! At the Winter Center of Excellence we want to push players' limits and celebrate the many beautiful aspects of the game.
Wednesdays - February 15, March 1, 8, 15
(Feb 22 cancelled due to weather)
- This session is open to any and all entrants, grades 2-12
- $140 per camper (fee includes all 4 dates listed below)
- Check-in: from 6:00-6:30 pm at the McClain Indoor Facility
- Session will run from 6:30-7:45 pm each Wednesday
- All sessions will occur in the McClain Indoor Facility
- Goalkeepers will be placed in their own group and will receive special goalkeeper instruction.