Our College ID Camps are geared towards perspective student - athletes who want a greater understanding of what it takes to compete at a top division one institution. Sessions will be coached by the Wisconsin Women's Soccer Coaching Staff and assisted by current players. Our goal is to have participants gain firsthand experience and in-depth knowledge into our program. We look forward to having you in Madison and on campus this summer!
Open to any and all entrants, females entering grades 8-12 in fall 2022
- $200 Commuter Camper
- $35 Soccer Ball (optional)
- Our College ID Camp is for commuters only. Overnight housing is not provided, so participants visiting must find their own housing.
- Lunch will be provided on July 23.
- Check-in: July 23 from 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM at the McClain Center
- Check-out: July 24 at 1:00 PM at the McClain Center
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON THURSDAY, JULY 21ST OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site!REGISTER NOW