The clinic’s purpose is to provide quality individual instruction in the techniques and training that are necessary for young athletes to reach their full potential. We are aware that the athletes represent a wide variety of talent, motivations, education, and experience and we are prepared to tailor our program to each athlete’s needs. The instructor/athlete ratio is kept low (approximately 1:10) to ensure personal attention. All day technique instruction will be provided for the pole vault and high jump events. The camp will end each day with a meet format where each athlete will have the opportunity to take a minimum of 12 attempts in a competition environment.
- Open to any and all entrants in grades 7 to 12
- $225 per camper
- $275 on-site registration (walk-up)
- $100 per coach accompanying an athlete
- Check-in: Saturday, July 15th from 9:30-10:00 am at the Camp Randall Sports Center ("Shell")
- Check-out: Sunday, July 16th at 4:00 pm at the Camp Randall Sports Center
- The Camp session will go from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- This is a day camp only; no overnight housing will be provided.
- Lunch will not be provided! Campers are encouraged to bring their own sack lunch or snacks during breaks.
- REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON JULY 13TH OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made at least 5 days prior to the day of the camp will pay an administrative fee of $25 that will be deducted from your refund. Inside of the 5 day period refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com. REGISTER NOW