Led by Head Coach Danny Westerman, this co-educational instruction camp will provide male and female players the opportunity to advance their individual skills and take their game to the next level. Campers will receive individual skill instruction and be exposed to the Badger Tennis experience. All camps will have a professional Health Services staff member present. Campers will receive a t-shirt and water bottle as part of registration.
This camp is open to any and all entrants in Grades 5 to 12 in the fall of 2019
- Resident Camper - $745
- Commuter Camper - $495
- $50 Sibling Discount - Attend with a sibling and receive $50 off
- $50 Group Discount - Attend with a group of 4 or more and receive $50 off
- Discounts may not be combined
- Check-in: Monday, June 17th from 8:30-9:00 am at Sullivan Hall (all campers)
- Check-out: Friday, June 21st from 4:00-4:30 pm at Sullivan Hall
- 9:00 am drop off (Tuesday - Friday) and 4:00 pm pick-up (Monday- Thursday) for commuter campers at the Goodman Softball Complex Circle - near the Nielsen Outdoor Tennis Courts.
- 3:30 PM pick-up for commuter campers on Friday
- Resident campers will have the opportunity for supervised off-court activities during the evenings
- Meals will take place at Four Lakes Market
REGISTRATION FOR SESSION 1 IS FULL! SPOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE IN SESSION 2.
Please click the “Waitlist” button and complete the registration process to be added to our waitlist.
Cancellations made 1 week prior to each session will pay an administrative fee of $50 that will be deducted from your refund. After that point, refunds will only be given for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a licensed physician. All refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com.
WAIT LISTINFO PACKET