Kickers, punters and long snappers will be instructed by current Special Teams Coordinator Chris Haering and former Wisconsin All-American and 6th-round draft pick Taylor Mehlhaff. Campers will receive individual instruction and evaluation on the field. Campers will also be videotaped and receive individual evaluation in the film room. Campers are encouraged to bring their own balls, tees, and blocks. All campers will receive a Wisconsin Football T-shirt and a water bottle as part of their registration. All camp locations will have professional health services staff on hand.
- Open to any and all incoming 8th-12th graders for the Fall of 2017
- $150 per camper
- Check in: Sunday, June 11th from 11:00am - 12:00pm at the McClain Center
- Check out: Sunday, June 11th from 5:00-5:30pm at the McClain Center
- No helmets or football pads are needed for Specialist Camp. A late lunch/early dinner will be provided.
- All Wisconsin Football Camps are 1 day only; no overnight housing will be provided
- Sessions will take place at the McClain Center and Camp Randall Stadium
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO CAMP OR WHEN MAXIMUM CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED!
Please click the “Register Now” button to complete registration at our secure third-party registration site.
Cancellations made at least 7 days prior to the start date of the camp session will pay and administrative fee of $50. Cancellations after that time will only be refunded for medical reasons when accompanied by a signed letter from a physician. Refunds must be requested via email: email@example.comREGISTER NOW