This camp is open to swimmers seeking to gain a better knowledge and understanding of elite training. Campers will be exposed to training tactics that are used by the UW Badger collegiate swimmers, USA National Team members, Olympians and Olympic Trials qualifiers. Campers in this session will receive some stroke technique work, however, the main purpose of this camp is to provide focused athletes with insight as to how to train at an elite level. This camp is great for kids who participate in year-round swimming.
- Open to any and all entrants ages 11-18.
- $950 (Resident option only)
- $50 off if registered by April 1
- Check in: 12:30-1:00 pm at Witte Hall on Sunday, June 12th
- Check out: 4:30-5:00 pm at Witte Hall on Thursday, June 16th
- Swimming Sessions will be held at the Soderholm Aquatics Center
- Typical daily schedule includes several pool sessions, dryland sessions and educational sessions.
- Camp will be led by our current UW Coaching Staff
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!